Turning up for a meeting with a client in a sharply tailored suit is all well and good – but what about when that meeting takes place in the depths of winter? There’s a lot of weight (not literally, hopefully) in the insulating layer you choose to innocently throw on top. Luckily, Scandi label Tiger of Sweden
is well-versed in that arena, cutting this jacket from a cosy wool-blend (flecked with cashmere) to an immaculately streamlined silhouette.
- Tiger of Sweden wool-blend coat
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Peak lapels, long sleeves, kissing buttons at cuffs, two buttonholes at lapel, welt pocket at chest, darts at front, flap pockets at front, single vent at back hem, interior pockets, fully lined
- 58% wool, 32% polyester, 5% cashmere, 5% nylon; lining 100% viscose; 95% viscose, 5% acetate; 51% viscose, 49% cotton
- Dry clean
- Size 32: length 41", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
TIGER OF SWEDEN Tailored wool-blend overcoat KTSTGYF