debuted the original version of this Perfecto jacket
back in 1928, when it was proclaimed the first sartorially savvy take on traditional leather outerwear – the name should give you a hint as to the extent of the label’s expertise in the area. Doused in chunky silver-toned hardware that fastens it asymmetrically through the front, the back is made from a contrasting panel that’s appliqued across the shoulders.
- Schott leather jacket
- Exposed zipper fastening at front
- Notch lapels, popper-fastening epaulettes, long sleeves, zipper fastening cuffs, popper-fastenign tabs at cuffs, three zipper fastening pockets at front, one popper fastening flap pocket at front, branded silver-toned hardware, contrast panel at back, biker graphic embroidery at back, belt loops at hem, fully lined, to interior pockets
- 100% leather; lining 100% wool
- Specialist leather clean
- Size medium: length 25", chest 44"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size medium
SCHOTT Perfecto asymmetric leather jacket XQAGNEQ