’s designs are about as rock ‘n’ roll as it gets – establishing his brand in a basement on Sunset Boulevard, his first collection saw Kurt Cobain and Keith Richards pinned to moodboards. And what’s more synonymous with the genre’s aesthetic than drainpipe-slim jeans? Imbuing this weathered denim pair with stretch (phew) to keep them comfortable, the fitted profile is ripped and shredded all over – ready for your stage dive.
- Amiri stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zipper-fly fastening at front
- Regular-fit, straight, mid-rise, faded wash and whiskering, distressed, contrast stitching, belt loops, five pockets, branded hardware, branded leather patch at back waistband, v-shaped yoke at back
- 98% cotton; 2% elastane
- Machine wash
- Size 32: rise 10.5", inside leg 35", leg opening 12"
- Model is 6ft and wears a size 32
AMIRI Ripped regular-fit straight jeans SWZETNI