’s rebellious streak was apparent even at the age of 16 as he worked as an apprentice on Savile Row; he reportedly stitched an explicit phrase into the lining of a pretty important suit. His knack for tailoring was just as evident though, and his eponymous label still continues his penchant for suiting, cutting this fitted, short-sleeved shirt from a crisp poplin that’s imbued with stretch – perfect for those far-too-long Mondays.
- Alexander McQueen stretch-poplin shirt
- Exposed button fastenings at front
- Button-down collar
- Regular-fit, short sleeves, buttoned cuffs, branded pearlescent buttons, box pleat at back, curved hem
- Slim-fit, short sleeves, centre pleat detail at back, curved hem
- 78% cotton, 16% nylon, 6% elastane
- Dry clean
- Collar size 15.5: Length 30", chest 40"
- Model is 6ft and wears a collar size 15.5
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Regular-fit stretch-poplin shirt ZYHCDOF